Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Staycation week

This past week I stayed at home and worked on many of the projects I have on my long long list. Knocked out a few while watching season 2 of The Tudors. Thanks Roz! Please send over season 3.

Here's an owl from some old sweaters. This was really fun to make. I think I'll be making a few more.


I also started on little ruffled skirts for Ella. Here's one of them. I'm still working on a couple more, and I'll have to finish them with the new sewing machine I bought too!!! I got a Singer Confidence Quilter. SOOOOO excited to try it out!

Besides all the sewing, I made a couple more scented teacup candles for gifts.


Lastly, went to TJ Maxx HomeGoods again and got a few more white ceramic ware. Besides the sugar bowls and teacup set, I also got a small pitcher and and metal frame in white. Those will be my new decors at work.


No comments: