Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to Work

Four months of maternity leave seemed like a lot back in April, but now it's all gone in a flash. I can vividly remember turning off my daily 7 AM alarm; it was like yesterday. Last Sunday night, I packed up my laptop, and felt what seem like first day of school jitters. Sniff... Sniff...

I've been leaving my blog open on my laptop at work so that I can look at my Ella Bu all day. Time for some new pictures!

Ella loves to hold her bottle now, but still needs a litte help from Mommy.


Ella doesn't cry anymore when she wakes up from a nap. She just looks around and starts to babble to herself.


She loves to sit upright now, but can't quite sit by herself yet.



Ella starts her days in the swing, and sometimes just nods off again.


Finally!!! Ella finally began to take to Auntie Emily and have been sleeping soundly in her arms for a couple of times.


Getting ready to wash her greasy hair.

No comments: