Thursday, April 23, 2009

Helloooo World, I've arrived!

After 9 1/2 hours of labor and 45 mins of pushing, little Ella Penelope Young joined our family on April 20th, 2009 at 4:30 am. She debuted at 7 lbs 8oz, 21 inches, and with a full healthy set of lungs. She was also very curious of her new surroundings and starting looking around right away.


This was the next 24 hours. Mostly sleeping and the occasional dirty diapers.


At 3 days old, Ella was eating more and spent a little more time just looking around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful baby girl - welcome to the world, Ella!
LL, this is the first time I'm viewing your blog - I'm so impressed by you and Tim's beautiful works, it's incredible! I would like my daughter to be just like you more than ever now - you know who I am.
Enjoy Ella!