Saturday, January 22, 2011

Projects from DIY friends

Sherry has been a member of my little Crafter's Guild for a year now, and she's recently completed a couple of baby quilts.

Here she is, proudly posing with the 1st one she's ever made! Turned out beautiful too!

She got so good, this 2nd one was made in merely 2 days. Super cute!

Hope to be posting many more from out monthly gatherings!

My friend Dave harvested some black bamboo stalks from our backyard a few months ago. Now that bamboo is on his custom made self by his woodworking friend, Eric.

I love the details and our bamboo looks fantastic!


Dave also has a beautiful handmade quilt from his grandmother hanging in his living room. I LOVE it! Only if I can create something so beautiful. It must have taken her ages to hand sew everything.

No comments: