Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Beauty that's around

Another rewarding year from my flower garden. Although there are a couple of roses I should replace in the front. Meaning, another trip to Reagan's Nursery!! I should also replant the flowers in the flower box in the back. In the meantime, I get to enjoy some robust big blooms of hydrangea.


A few blogs ago, I mentioned baking cupcakes every weekend. Yeah right! I did keep it up for 2 weeks. My Red Velvet and Coconut cupcakes are both from the Cupcakes book by Martha Stewart.


How can I forget the most beautiful thing I have? Looking like a glam diva.

She also likes to sleep holding onto Daddy's arm just like Mommy.


Katrina and Paul's wedding photos have been blogged by her talented photographer, Erica Berger. Amazingly beautiful photos. Makes me want to take some pictures!!! MUST lose weigh!

1 comment:

mockumentary said...

Everything is so aesthetically pleasing!!